BackgroundThis sequel picks up from Tak and the Power of Juju. In addition, some new things have been added. This time, Tak's adventure leads him into confronting the evil shaman Tlaloc to regain possession of the nightmare scepter. Tak has also gained more knowledge, and now there will be a new potion system in which you can help him create his own juju magic. The new abilities that you will have will allow you to possess animals and turning Tak into a spirit animal.
GameplayPlayers maneuver Tak and his new Juju abilities. He will master the ancient Juju magic of the animals, allowing him to possess various creatures and turn himself into a Spirit Animal. This innovative sequel also features nine interactively designed linear environments and a returning cast of favorite characters, along with three brand new Juju gods and the introduction of Jibolba's brother, JB.
Nine new Nightmare Creatures will also help to further the action. In addition, Tak is outfitted with new Juju powered artifacts, including the powerful Dream Shaker, which affords him the power to close dream rifts
- Travel through nine brand new linear environments, including: The Woodlands, Mountain, Highlands, The River, The Geo-Thermal Region, Mangrove Swamp, The Dream World, Planetarium, Dream Temple and The Inner Sanctuary.
- Use new Juju powers, including animal-morph abilities, allowing you to transform into an animal.
- Tak creates his own Juju magic with Juju potion mixing abilities.
- Defeat Tlaloc using an expanded combat system and new weapons, including the Thwark, Bolas and the powerful Dream Shaker.
- Meet new characters, including three new Juju gods, nine Nightmare creatures and Jibolba's brother
Official URLOfficial Site
Ethancaliko and 6 others own Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams
[image1 link=yes width=650] This week's PSN update features several downloadable versions of select PS3... posted Nov 29, 11 3:59pm
Thunder850 played Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams
Sound: Music definetly improved, however is repeated. Score: 3.5 out of 5,
- Genre: Platform (PS2)
- Theme(s): Ancient Cultures
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Avalanche Software
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 11, 2004 Europe Mar 25, 2005
- Also known as:
- Tak 2: Le Sceptre des Rêves, Tak 2: Der Stab der Träume in Europe
- Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams (2004)
- Tak and the Power of Juju (2003)
- Tak: The Great Juju Challenge (2005)