BackgroundA journey beyond compare...For the young Kate Walker, an ambitious lawyer, the Voralberg toy company acquisition seemed like a textbook case - a quick stopover to a small alpine village in France to buy-out an old automaton factory, then straight back home to New York.
Her journey across land and time throws all she values into question, while the deal she set out to sign turns into a pact with destiny...
- Third-person-perspective adventure
- More than 30 characters, dozens of automated toys
- Logical problems and puzzles mixed with an engrossing storyline
- Different environments propel the player into strange settings
- Symphonic musical score and detailed sound environment
Official URLOfficial Site
indritkertusha owns Syberia
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Steampunk, Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Microids
- Publisher: Microids
Released North America Mar 28, 2003