BackgroundStar Wars Racer Revenge: Racer II is the pod racing sequel to Episode I Racer. Sebulba is ready to take on Anakin Skywalker again hoping for payback for his previous humiliating loss. Screeching at speeds up to 600 mph you'll race against new characters and Podracers as well as some old ones on 18 courses on five new planets, plus Tatooine. Game modes include free-play, tournament, time trials and versus.
- Set 8 years after Sebulba has been defeated by young Anakin Skywalker
- Features faster, more dangerous Podracing
- Intuitive controls
- Jockey for position in a tangle of opponents
- Speeds of up to 600 mph
Official URLOfficial Site
This is the sequel to the first game and that was quite good aswell. (at the time) But...
I'm waiting for a "Star Wars" game which allows you to play as Count Dooku, but in the...
It is good and also is vcery sjdhl fdsc hjkdgfhds fhkghjdsgfk jgfsdhjgf skgdfk...
This game is a challenge for any user. you can be a child an dhave fun or an adult....
Just goes to show: PlayStation2 are taking over the Star Wars genre.
With the crappy...
The tracks are interesting, detailed and lots is going on elsewhere on the courses....
I love the Mos Espa Open with its short-cuts and the challenge of beating Anikin...
So I switch on my PS2, having spent another £35 on a racing title that I've not tried...
Often seen as an overzealous Star Wars fan I shocked a few people by not being very...
- Genre: General Racing (PS2)
- Developer: Rainbow Studios
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Jan 31, 2002
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars 1313
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II