BackgroundIn the land of Falena, a prosperous and beautiful country governed by the matriarchy and the benevolent power of the Sun Rune, civil unrest arises and the queen is forced to use the Sun Rune to quell the uprising. But, at what cost? Journey as the prince in an expansive quest uncovering the mysteries surrounding the Sun Rune, the civil unrest and the dark intent of an unknown power in the greatest Suikoden saga yet! The game features the longest storyline ever before featured in a Suikoden game with fully voiced-over cut scenes with multiple endings, storyline branches and unimaginable plot twists.
- Take the role of a young prince and journey throughout the Queendom of Falena.
- Once again, there are 108 stars of destiny to recruit.
- The battle system returns to the tradition 6 person system but this time you are able to choose your parties formation.
- Features return characters such as Georg Prime and Viki.
Official URLOfficial Site
SPdave and 16 others played Suikoden V
SPdave and 73 others own Suikoden V
Azure lionYeah, suikoden with beautiful graphic and gameplay.. but why the battle seems so easy for me? Suikoden5 PS2
Nov 29, 09 3:59pm
Shadow of DeathDidn't complete (never bothered to finish, wanted to keep leveling and didn't want it to end), but I have all 108 stars of Destiny. Suikoden5 PS2
May 07, 09 12:41am
May 03, 06 11:52pm
From the moment a solid preview of this game was released, I had a feeling this would...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Mar 21, 2006 Europe Sep 22, 2006 Japan Feb 23, 2006 Australia Sep 26, 2006
- Also known as:
- Gensou Suikoden V in Japan