BackgroundThe main character of the game is an orphan and was raised as a servant under a local aristocrat. Along the way he comes across the Rune of Punishment, a rune that grants great powers to its bearer but also chips the bearer's life away every time its power is used.
- New story that takes place 150 years prior to the last games in the series
- 108 characters to recruit for your party or castle
- New battle system allows gamer to use up to four character per battle
- Unite system allows players to unite magic or physical attacks with other characters during battle
- Characters from other games in the series are present in the gam
Official URLOfficial Site
When I first picked this game up, i figured that It'd be a great change from other...
Alright, so this game is my first Suikoden - Germany is always the last one to get...
all together i found this a really fun and time consuming game. most people after they...
I may have listed lots of bad points for the game but thats only because it didn't...
Since the III, I have been not too sure if I would even like this one, as you all know...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: KCE Tokyo
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Jan 12, 2005 Europe Feb 24, 2005 Australia Feb 25, 2005
- Suikoden (1996)
- Suikoden II (1999)
- Suikogaiden Vol. 1 (Import) (2000)
- Suikogaiden Vol. 2 (Import) (2001)
- Suikoden Tierkreis (2009)