Shedevil and 8 others played The Suffering
Abyss Raider and 18 others own The Suffering
nasty nappa Jun 18, 11 5:43amif your into blood and guts and awsome monsters this is the game for you
MattchuLB Feb 01, 09 8:27amAmazing horror game. Fast paced, creepy, and fun as hell.
Shuck Jul 07, 05 7:02am
What are the first things that come into your mind when you think of the horror genre?...
bcd123 Sep 04, 04 10:28pm
Let me lay it down to anyone who has heard of the game and may be thinking about...
BackgroundTerror is unleashed in the Suffering. Set in a maximum secruity prison filled with ghosts and demons. You assume the role of the character Torque who is a prison inmate. Features include a number of different monsters and use 10 different weapons at your disposal to aid you in your battles ahead. Change into a grotesque monster when you fill your rage meter.
- Nine gritty and terrifying levels, transverse indoor and outdoor terrain and horror lurking in every dark corner.
- Amazing character-morphing effect - fill your rage meter and transform into a hideous and powerful creature.
- Over 10 deadly weapons from the shiv to the flamethrower to help you survive this nightmare.
- A dozen horrific monsters - each representing the means of execution that befell them - stalk your every move.
- Powerful boss monsters will challenge your ability to stay alive.
- Blood and gore galore, dripping, pooling and splattering every level of your frightening journey.
- Interact with hardened criminals featuring advanced AI; garner their assistance or end their life on your path to freedom - it's your choice.
- Three distinct endings dependent on how you play the game. Are you a cold-blooded killer, a man wrongfully accused or something else?
- Intricate levels featuring moveable and destructible environments.
- Over 20 hours of gameplay.