BackgroundTerror is unleashed in the Suffering. Set in a maximum secruity prison filled with ghosts and demons. You assume the role of the character Torque who is a prison inmate. Features include a number of different monsters and use 10 different weapons at your disposal to aid you in your battles ahead. Change into a grotesque monster when you fill your rage meter.
- Nine gritty and terrifying levels, transverse indoor and outdoor terrain and horror lurking in every dark corner.
- Amazing character-morphing effect - fill your rage meter and transform into a hideous and powerful creature.
- Over 10 deadly weapons from the shiv to the flamethrower to help you survive this nightmare.
- A dozen horrific monsters - each representing the means of execution that befell them - stalk your every move.
- Powerful boss monsters will challenge your ability to stay alive.
- Blood and gore galore, dripping, pooling and splattering every level of your frightening journey.
- Interact with hardened criminals featuring advanced AI; garner their assistance or end their life on your path to freedom - it's your choice.
- Three distinct endings dependent on how you play the game. Are you a cold-blooded killer, a man wrongfully accused or something else?
- Intricate levels featuring moveable and destructible environments.
- Over 20 hours of gameplay.
Official URLOfficial Site
ManhuntPS2 and 8 others played The Suffering
ManhuntPS2 and 19 others own The Suffering
What are the first things that come into your mind when you think of the horror genre?...
Let me lay it down to anyone who has heard of the game and may be thinking about...