BackgroundIn a city plagued by crime and corruption, heroes are found on the wrong side of the law. Anya Romanov is a sexy, high-tech thief; Louie Palmer is the voice in her ear - advisor, confident, friend. When an everyday job turns sour, they find themselves drawn into a web of conspiracy that will shake the whole city to the ground.
GameplayThe game plays like a cross between Tomb Raider and Splinter Cell. Anya has a variety of stealth moves although fighting is purely a last gasp weapon. There are primary objectives for each mission which are set over 4 expansive levels.
- A unique subject matter: play the role of a Hollywood-style thief with a host of athletic and martial abilities.
- Break into and out of movie-like locations and steal priceless items.
- Use atmospheric realtime volumetric shadow technology to hide from your enemies.
- Employ hi-tech gadgets, tools and weapons to reach your objectives.
- Various security companies and systems to outsmart, each with unique personalities and traits.
- A stressful atmosphere - with tense and dramatic action set pieces.
- High tech thief equipment: tracking devices, sonic visor, traversal equipment and more.
- Various enemies and guards will be doing their best to make you fail. Get ready for some intense action sequences!
- Vast array of interesting characters set to a mature background story supported by cinematics.
Hardware RequirementsPlayStation 2 computer entertainment system; PlayStation 2 compatible controller, PlayStation 2 compatible memory card for saves
Official URLOfficial Site
stacey112 and 1 others played Stolen
stacey112 and 4 others own Stolen