BackgroundAs Jedi Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu or Obi-Wan Kenobi, you lead the Republic Army in the greatest battles of the epic Clone Wars. Stop the Separatists from reassembling an ancient Sith weapon of mass annihilation. Battle for survival in a variety of multiplayer games with up to four players, from Deathmatch to King-of-the-Hill, and even strategic Conquest games. And engage over 30 unique combat units as you wage war across six worlds in the galaxy's most unforgettable conflict.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars begins where Star Wars Episode II ends.
- Enter the greatest battles of the epic Clone Wars.
- 16 single-player missions on six unique worlds – from the Star Wars film and beyond.
- Missions ranging from quick-action combat to enormous large-scale battles.
- Variety of multiplayer models include deathmatch, conquest games and more, with up to 4 players.
- Over 40 different combat units – 5 of which you control (Republic gunship, speeder bike, fighter tank, assault walker, and the maru).
Official URLOfficial Site
Rico Fox and 8 others own Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Rico Fox and 1 others played Star Wars: The Clone Wars
I rented this game and completed it in the two days I had it for. The game is very...
All in all, I think this is a really good game. It captures the elements of all SW...
- Genre: Space (PS2)
- Developer: Pandemic Studios
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Dec 3, 2002
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II