BackgroundThis is a superdeformed kart extravaganza featuring 8 characters from Star Wars Episode 1. You'll take the big-headed versions and their distinctive vehicles into cutified locations from the film and race them. Power-ups in the game will help your character get ahead.
- Kart-racing game based on the film franchise
- 9 Star Wars-inspired tracks, including Tatooine, Naboo, and Coruscant
- 8 characters and vehicles with individual features, physics, and animation
- 25 gadgets and power-ups, including boosts, shields, and racer-specific items
Recipient of an IGN.COM Editors' Choice Award.
Added on: December 05, 2000
Official URLOfficial Site
I like the game with the language switch to Jawa, the Shaarks racers, Boba Fett,...
A very good game here, and the first Kart racer on the PS2. It does the job, and is...
To change Episode One into a Mario-Kart style world seems like a recipe for disaster,...
- Genre: General Racing (PS2)
- Developer: Lucas Learning
- Publisher: Lucas Learning
Released North America Apr 24, 2001
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II