BackgroundThe date is SD 772. The Pangalactic Federation is at the zenith of its might with unparalleled power in the universe. Having already explored one third of the Milky Way, the Federation continues research in its insatiable quest for even more power. The young Earthling Fayt Leingod and his family visit Hyda, a resort planet in the Pangalactic Federation. His parents, Robert and Ryoko, lead busy lives as premier authorities on symbological genetics. With their first extended break in some time, they have decided to take a family trip. Fayt is far from enthusiastic, but his childhood friend Sophia Esteed pesters him into going along. Despite his complaints, Fayt enjoys the trip in his own way; it gives him the chance to escape his studies and play battle simulator games to his heart's content. Fayt strolls around the hotel and plays the battle simulator with Sophia while his parents relax on the beach. This tranquility is abruptly shattered when an unknown military space force attacks Hyda. The assault leaves buildings destroyed and the resort's natural surroundings in ruin. Amidst the chaos, Fayt attempts to escape with Sophia and the other resort guests to an emergency shelter, joining his parents along the way. But even their escape route falls under attack. Fayt manages to reach the shelter, but he is separated from his parents...
- Star Ocean overflows with action, exploration, fast-paced combat and an intricate plot, which results in an immensely deep gaming adventure.
- Character development is versatile and open-ended, allowing for true freedom in character growth through battle.
- 3D battlefields allow players to move freely and control a party of three simultaneously, utilizing the advanced real-time battle system.
- Players can execute synchronized attacks and collaborate to unleash a deadly blow to the enemy. While moving from one section of the game to the next, fully polygonal graphics create a magnificent environment for one to explore.
Official URLOfficial Site
SPdave and 49 others played Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time
SPdave and 245 others own Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time
Officer Hot-PantsOn my third playthrough. Finally got "500 chain" trophy. About to fight Luther. StarOcean3TillTheEndOfTime PS2
Feb 05, 12 2:07am
ZecvCompleted everything, including the beating of Freya, and Sphere 211. Have yet to complete on 4D. StarOcean3TillTheEndOfTime PS2
Aug 17, 10 8:34pm
May 31, 10 10:38am
Generally speaking, if you’re going to play an RPG, keep an eye out for two things and...
joel19985On my 2nd playthrough. I got tired of trying to beat Robinwind, I'm going to TRY to get to that point with some fresh sages. Wish me luck! StarOcean3TillTheEndOfTime PS2
May 25, 10 1:49am
Lighticegreat game another great titile from squaresoft/enix StarOcean3TillTheEndOfTime PS2
Dec 14, 09 1:23am
Azure lionThe story is suck, but the battle is very fun.. Maria kicking ass, yeeaah.. StarOcean3TillTheEndOfTime PS2
Nov 29, 09 3:50pm
joel19985I'm trying to beat Shrine of Kaddan. I can't beat the solo battles. StarOcean3TillTheEndOfTime PS2
Sep 19, 09 6:09pm
tenma no jinseiBeat the game but everytime I try to play to get 100% it freezes. StarOcean3TillTheEndOfTime PS2
Aug 03, 09 1:39pm
UltimatBlitzI was so mad. I went to do the hard mode after I finished normal and it auto saved over my other file! StarOcean3TillTheEndOfTime PS2
Jul 22, 09 8:26pm
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: tri-Ace
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Aug 31, 2004 Europe Oct 1, 2004 Japan Feb 27, 2003