BackgroundPlayers take control of Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian, Dominion, and Breen forces and lead them in a campaign to control the Galaxy, one planet at a time.
Strategically, you must effectively manage limited resources to expand your empire. You decide how to best achieve objectives by managing your fleets and admirals, building support structures, researching technology, and engaging your enemies in combat.
GameplayThe game fully utilizes the use of the Wii Remote on the Wii version as players can select and maneuver starships throughout the large, galactic map.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Bethesda Softworks
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Released North America Nov 20, 2007 Europe Q4 2007
- Star Trek Online
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine: The Fallen
- Star Trek Bridge Commander
- Star Trek: Armada II
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars
- Star Trek: Away Team
- Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
- Star Trek: New Worlds
- Star Trek: Armada
- Star Trek: Birth of the Federation