BackgroundBurnout features high-speed street racing and dramatic crash sequences in real-time as well as detailed slow-motion instant replays. There are 16 courses set around the world, each with their own unique challenges and obstacles.
- Slide, cut close and drive into oncoming traffic and you'll be rewarded for your risk-taking.
- Crashes are based on actual crash and damage physics for the ultimate in stunning realism.
- Instant replays allow you to relive your handiwork from multiple angles, in all of its cringe-inducing, metal-bashing glory.
- Incredibly advanced traffic AI: civilians try to avoid and warn you while opponents try to slam you off the road!
- Cruise the United States and Europe on 14 awesome, traffic-filled courses, through cities and into the countryside.
- Over 300 vehicles can fill the streets and highways making reckless racing and wild demolition almost a certainty.
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound brings the drama of screeching tires and twisting metal to life.
- DUALSHOCK analog controller compatible, so you can feel every turn, skid and crash.
Previous working title was SRC.
Added on: March 26, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
Well to start i dont think it is "the hotest and fastest game" of its year. It was a...
I found this to be a pretty descent racing title. By far, one of the years best. It...
This is one of the wrost games i ever played. There is nothing good about this game i...
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Nov 2, 2001