BackgroundSpyro the dragon makes his PS2 debut in Enter the Dragonfly. Step in and foil Ripto's evil plan to capture all the dragonflies in the land and defeat the helpless dragons before it's too late! Master new breath attacks, levels, vehicles, and more.
GameplayGnasty Gnorc and Ripto are back with a plan to steal the Dragonflies of the Dragon Realm. With help from new and old friends, Spyro must avoid obstacles, jump on platforms, ride vehicles, collect gems, and find a way to return the Dragonflies and restore order to the Dragon Realm.
With new powers like electric and bubble breath; new characters; vehicles like tanks, UFO's, rockets and surfboards; and over 30 levels of unique environments including rainbows, tornadoes, monsoons and snowflakes.
- Dynamic Dragon-Breath - Spyro's breath weapons now include Fire, Ice, Electricity, & even Bubbles.
- Countless Hours of Gameplay- More than 25 dazzling levels, each with unique weather environments, including rainbows, tornadoes, monsoons and snowflakes.
- Classic Spyro Action - Avoid obstacles, jump on platforms, ride vehicles, collect gems, and ultimately foil Gnasty and Ripto's evil plan.
- All-New Vehicles - Navigate through worlds on Tanks, UFO's and a Spitfire.
- Brand New Collectibles - In addition to the classic gems, you will now need to catch more than one hundred dragonflies
Official URLOfficial Site
Raziel2465 and 25 others played Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Raziel2465 and 132 others own Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Back in the mists of time, Spyro was quite different. After three spectacular games,...
- Genre: Platform (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: VU Games
- Publisher: Universal Interactive
Released North America Nov 5, 2002 Europe Nov 29, 2002
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
- The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night
- The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
- Spyro: A Hero's Tail
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly