BackgroundSpy Hunter is on a mission to save the world once again in an racing-action game of mission-based vehicular espionage with full-motion-video cut scenes, where the hunter is also the hunted! Spy Hunter must complete 14 high-adrenaline missions in a variety of exotic worldwide locations in order to defeat the evil multinational corporation, NOSTRA. The sleek G-6155 Interceptor you'll drive transforms into a car, boat, jet ski, or motorcycle depending on the terrain and danger Spy Hunter faces!
GameplayThe evil Nostra Corporation is prepared to unleash havoc - only you and the G-6155 Interceptor can stop them. Race around the globe in your quest to thwart their evil plans. Wield an incredible arsenal of both offensive and defensive weapons to defeat Nostra's henchmen, spies, and assassins.
- G-6155 Interceptor — 845 horsepower, turbo; vehicle counters terrain and enemy pursuit with dynamic morphing abilities — shifting from a car to a speed-boat, jet ski and motorcycle.
- Spectacular Weapons — An arsenal of offensive and defensive weapons equipped and upgraded at each level.
- Progressive,dynamic enemies — Attack through land, sea and air.
- Intense multiplayer — Challenge head-to-head through relentless action and demanding mission objectives.
- 7 real world, exotic locations!
- Stunning photos — realistic 3D environments!
This is the game that got me started. Racing combined with shooting. What could be...
I've never seen a car that turns into a boat, a jet ski, and a cycle in one game! The...
Uh...all in all its pretty sweet. A little hard but really sweet. There aren't many...
The game is all good. It just isn't my typ of game realy.. The guys shotting at you in...
Spy Hunter has a terrific storyline and gameplay style. It does a great justice to...
Featuring a cool new version of the Peter Gunn theme complete with lyrics from Saliva,...
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Sep 24, 2001 Europe Oct 19, 2001