BackgroundA secret government agency known as the SEA is called upon for protection when a group of terrorists threaten to strike. Billy Bishop and Sheila Crawford are called in to take care of the situation. There skills and tricks are needed to take down the terrorists. Both have access to a variety of gadgets including a full transparent camouflage body suit.
GameplayThe title also brings a number of new elements to the genre, with action-oriented mini-games such as parachuting and rappelling, as well as never-before-seen gadgets like invisibility shield, wall grips, sticky cameras and more. Spy Fiction also has an intriguing storyline devised to keep players guessing to the end. The game covers the exploits of an underground espionage agency known as S.E.A.
When S.E.A. receives a videotape delivering ominous messages from an international terrorist organization, they dispatch strike team Phantom to infiltrate their hideout. There Phantom agents discover a diabolical plan, and they embark on a mission to stop a madman that takes them from biotechnology labs in the U.S. Northwest to the mountains of Austria.
- 3rd Person Action-Stealth game introducing the ability to steal identities and assume
the appearance, voice and other characteristics of enemies.
- Seamless combination of stealth, action, puzzles & mini-games such as parachuting,
hang-gliding and rappelling.
- Host of new gadgets like the ID cam, wall grips, sticky cameras, patch grenades and
more allow for novel ways to avoid detection.
- Intriguing storyline drawn from genre defining espionage movies like Mission
Impossible and James Bond.
- Interior and exterior stages, with settings from around the world ranging from classic
spy film locales to modern day hot-spots of conflict.
- 2 playable characters, with multiple endings, secret missions and un-lockable skins.
Official URLOfficial Site
HullCityTiger33 owns Spy Fiction
Jan 30, 05 9:35am
I would call Spy Fiction a quick good fun.
gameplay can be called a combination of...