BackgroundIt has been four years since an evil presence arose, and rumors of the powerful Soul Edge are spreading throughout the land. There was word that the Soul Edge had been used to move the heavens and slaughter innocents in Europe. Still, although the world lives in peace now, Nightmare has returned, along with the Soul Edge. As the game begins, a band of fighters from the East and West must once again assume control of the Soul Edge for their own unique motives.
- Fluid and intuitive control system, which allows for full use of the 3D environment.
- 13 historic fighters plus all new combatants including Necrid and Spawn, designed by Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc.
- Exciting gameplay modes like Team Battle, Arcade, Time Attack, Versus and the all new Weapon Master mode, where you can collect 200 weapons to equip your characters.
Official URLOfficial Site
Soul Calibur II is my #1 favorite fighting game of all time. It took everything from the...
Soul Calibur 2 was the first Soul Calibur to be released after the fall of the...
Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Super Smash Bros. All are superb fighting...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Aug 26, 2003
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)