BackgroundThe unholy sword was sealed by the destined one, but a mysterious individual revives the azure knight, Nightmare. The legendary battle of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge moves to the next phase. Which sword will ultimately prevail? What is the motivation of the three new souls who join the fray? And how will you, the player, become involved in the world of Soul Calibur?
GameplaySoul Calibur III offers players unprecedented variety in gameplay modes and fighting styles. Gamers can guide the fate of their favorite character in the narrative Tales of Souls Mode, play head-to-head with a friend in Vs. Mode, create their own custom fighters in Character Creation Mode, battle as their custom fighter in a real-time simulation in Chronicles of the Sword Mode, engage in unique and original battles in Soul Arena Mode and even recount the history of the franchise in Museum Mode. Also, the addition of three new characters to the existing family of classic warriors gives Soul Calibur III a collection of more than 25 playable characters, each with their own unique fighting style. New characters Zasalamel, Tira and Setsuka will engage in combat within all-new stages, further enhancing the game's unmatched epic scope and trademark weapons-based fighting engine.
- Customizable characters: Create your own character after you or the ideal warrior you've always wanted to be. Choose the sex, occupation, look and even a weapon for your own original character.
- Your original character is the star: The Chronicles of the Sword mode allows your original customized character to play through a mode much like real-time simulation - you can see your own character in the battles that unfold.
- 3 Brand new characters! Zasalamel, Tira and Setsuka wield their specialty weapons to join the classic cast for a total of over 25 characters.
- More stages than before: Battle it out in more stages than ever, from a castle in Germany to a shrine in Greece, or even at the top of a clock tower.
- Get ready for the battles by training in the Practice mode; enjoy unique battles in Soul Arena mode; view the history of the franchise and everything you've unlocked in Museum mode - the variety of modes will keep you playing!
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelicos and 215 others own Soul Calibur III
Angelicos and 58 others played Soul Calibur III
The soul burns on.
Soul Calibur 3 is the PS2-exclusive fourth installment in the Soul...
Nov 26, 09 6:25am
Soul Calibur is known as one of the best fighting game series of the last couple of...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Oct 25, 2005 Japan Nov 23, 2005