BackgroundHaving been broken apart by the evil Dr. Eggman, itï¿½s up to Sonic to put the pieces of the world back together again by retrieving the power of the chaos emeralds! In doing so, Sonic will find himself in a race against time and faced with an unusual situation that will challenge him in ways never before seen. Both day and night play different, yet important, roles in Sonicï¿½s newest questï¿½ as the sun sets, a new adventure awakens. By completing a wide variety of action-packed stages, spanning the seven broken continents of the world, gamers will need to unleash Sonicï¿½s amazing abilities to save the world, and himself!
- Tight Navigation and Speed Control: A variety of special maneuvers help you move quickly through tricky situations. "Quick Step" allows you to dodge obstacles by instantly moving left or right without losing speed; "Speed Drift" will maintain top speeds through turns, while "Sonic Boost" will accelerate you to super speeds!
- Powerful New Game Engine and Cinematic Graphics: Sonic Unleashed delivers a revolutionary gameplay experience, combining picturesque graphics with seamless transitions between 3D and classic 2D perspectives.
- Enhanced and Expanded Environments: Many unique and fascinating continents let you explore a variety of environments - sprint across cobbled streets, race through lush jungles and much more.
- Flexible Path Navigation: Choose from multiple pathways in Sonic's massive new playground. Each unique route offers different encounters with varying rewards and obstacles.
Official URLOfficial Site
HullCityTiger33 and 61 others own Sonic Unleashed
ignitusfire12 and 16 others played Sonic Unleashed
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 18, 2008 Europe Nov 28, 2008 Australia Nov 27, 2008
- Also known as:
- Sonic World Adventure in Japan