BackgroundReprise the role of elite SEAL forces as you carry out various squad-based missions to protect America. SOCOM III: U.S. Navy SEALs is the third installment in Sony's SOCOM series.
- New Areas of Operation: Morocco, Poland, and Bangladesh, are designed with detailed plots and varied mission destinations.
- Land and water vehicles, drivable by both players and AI characters bring new tactics to the SOCOM franchise.
- Using 31 authentic weapons and 21 compatible attachments on multiple hard points, players have nearly 1,000 different weapon combinations for customized combat execution.
- New Team Command Actions let the player direct the fireteam quickly with a single button press.
- Complex AI behavior makes use of cover positions, blind firing, and fallback behavior to better simulate urban combat. Leader AI provides rallying behavior and coordinated chain-of-command scenarios.
- Swimming and water combat play a tactical role in SOCOM 3. Use water for cover or pilot strike boats for waterborne assaults.
- Streaming environment technology enables gameplay maps five to six times the size than in SOCOM II . Larger maps provide much more varied and rich gameplay experiences.
- Multiple paths to mission resolution bring replayability and variety to the single-player experience.
- New technology brings advanced particle and graphic effects for more realistic weaponry, environments, and equipment.
- Association with Naval Special Warfare Command ensures authentic and realistic SEAL gameplay and mission designs.
Hardware RequirementsOnline adapter is required to play online
Official URLOfficial Site
- quick question May 29
- Retribution Mission - how do i find the arms dealer? May 29
- can you use veicles online ? Oct 10
- please help Jun 29
HullCityTiger33 and 46 others own SOCOM III: U.S. Navy SEALs
Shadow319 and 10 others played SOCOM III: U.S. Navy SEALs
Despite the closure of SOCOM developer Zipper Interactive, Sony has said the tactical shooter franchise isn't... posted Jul 31, 12 8:45am
SOCOM III is known for its untouchable online mode which drew thousands of...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PS2)
- Theme(s): Military, Espionage/Secret Ops, Naval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Zipper Interactive
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Oct 11, 2005 Europe Apr 21, 2006 Australia Apr 26, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo