BackgroundSocom II will benefit greatly from improved voice recognition technology. Not only are there a larger number of recognized orders, but the simple act of talking to your teammates online is smoother and more intutive.
- Confront deadly enemies with the most skilled Special Ops force ever assembled, including collaboration with (Russian) Spetznaz and (British) SAS groups.
- Battle the world's terrorists in 12 intense missions, including operations in Brazil, Russia,
Albania and Algeria. · Command and strategize with SEALs and other special operations forces with a SOCOM-compatible headset (sold separately).
- Lead your SEAL team in single player mode, or exchange fire with and against up to 16 total players via enhanced online gameplay - including five mission types, clan rankings, Medals of Merit, friends' lists, and the ability to call in air strikes.
- Association with Naval Special Warfare Command ensures realistic SEAL gameplay.
Official URLOfficial Site
Despite the closure of SOCOM developer Zipper Interactive, Sony has said the tactical shooter franchise isn't... posted Jul 31, 12 8:45am
This game could be bettered in a lot of ways. But the thrill of this game is very...
to plant a bomb you must, frist get the satchet, delieve to...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PS2)
- Developer: Zipper Interactive
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Nov 4, 2003 Europe Mar 24, 2005
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo