BackgroundSly and his crew are back! Word is out that Interpol has excavated the robotic remains of Clockwerk -- Sly's nemesis and sworn enemy of the Cooper clan. Sly and his gang discover the parts of Clockwerk are missing, and embark on a quest to ensure Clockwerk is never reassembled. Sly 2 blends many gameplay elements together, including stealth, thievery, platform adventure, combat, strategy, and exploration, into one huge world.
- Interpol has excavated the robotic remains of Clockwerk and you need to ensure he is never reassembled.
- Explore unique and exciting landscapes in Paris, Prague, India, the Canadian Wilderness.
- Use stealth, thievery, platform adventure, combat, strategy, and exploration to accomplish your mission.
- An enhanced move set includes pick-pocketing, vent crawls, rooftop chases, plus a team of unique playable characters.
- For 1 player
Official URLOfficial Site
BlueMew101 and 130 others own Sly 2: Band of Thieves
BlueMew101 and 31 others played Sly 2: Band of Thieves
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sucker Punch
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Sep 15, 2004 Europe Oct 29, 2004