BackgroundThe coastal village of Hanyuda has been turned into a living nightmare by the oncoming of a mysterious crimson sea that has transformed the locals into living dead. Playing as Kyoya Suda you run into a beautiful and mysterious girl and set out to find the cause of the strange events occuring in Hanyuda.
- Survival horror game based on H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos novels.
- 'Sightjack' the viewpoint of the characters and enemies, seeing the world from their eyes.
- Advanced Enemy AI where characters will join forces to hunt you down.
- 78 episodes set over three days.
- Use everyday items as weapons in your struggle against the enemy.
Titled "Forbidden Siren" in Europe.
Added on: May 02, 2003
Official URLOfficial Site
Ok this game is cool. Its a good horror game. Wait, O.K. horror game. Doesn't come...
What you have here is basically two games in one; the game you end up with will depend...
Sony Computer Entertainment America today has announced the release of their new survival horror game for the... posted Apr 20, 04 4:56pm
Underrated, but definitely a sure-fire winner if you're looking for a classic survival...
Essentially a horror version of Loony Toons PSone game 'Sheep, Dog & Wolf' - you play...
In the dark village Hanuda, lost in the most put off mountains of Japan, a terrible...