BackgroundThe sixth title in the popular SingStar range, SingStar Anthems registers the player's pitch, tone and rhythm as they sing into the USB microphone. The game then analyses how well (or how badly!) the player sings and provides feedback.
SingStar Anthems continues the popular "themed" formula as seen with Rocks!, 80's and Pop, this time showcasing 20 tracks of pure pop passion - dance floor classics (both cutting edge and old favourites) that will appeal to the debutant diva as well as avid SingStar fans.
With tracks from Pussycat Dolls, Scissor Sisters, Dead or Alive, and Take That, you'll recognise the beat instantly and be screaming for the microphone so you can belt out the chorus!
GameplayAll songs are original recordings accompanied by the original video where possible, or players can see themselves singing on-screen just by plugging in the USB Camera (for PlayStation 2, available separately). Just plug in the specially designed and branded SingStar USB microphones and sing solo, as part of a duet, with a team of up to 8 SingStar fans, or even freestyle.
- Authenticity: All songs are original recordings accompanied by the original video where possible
- Instant playability for the casual gamer: Just plug in the specially designed and branded SingStar® USB microphones and sing
- Multiple modes for Party Gaming: Sing solo, as part of a duet, with a team of up to 8 SingStar® fans, or even freestyle
- EyeToy® Compatible: Players can see themselves singing on-screen just by plugging in the USB Camera (for PlayStation®2), available separately
Official URLOfficial Site
Dunnybrusher and 3 others own SingStar Anthems
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (PS2)
- Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Released Europe Aug 4, 2006 Australia Jul 27, 2006
- SingStar Dance
- SingStar Chart Hits
- SingStar Latino
- Singstar: Take That
- SingStar Motown
- SingStar Queen
- SingStar ABBA
- SingStar Vol. 2