BackgroundSingStar allows you to step into the spotlight and exercise your vocal chords. SingStar features groundbreaking technology used analyses the your vocal skills, based on your pitch, tone and timing as you sing into the USB microphone, and provides feedback based on how well or badly you've sung.
- With over 30 licenced tracks ranging from rock to pop with artists like Motorhead, Elvis, Pink and Dido.
- Features 3 modes of play; 'Sing mode' to perfect your vocal performance, 'Star Mode' to travel from unknown to superstar, and 'Pass the Mic' battling between up to 8 people for the crown of best singer.
- Bundled with 2 USB Microphones for you to sing into when playing.
- EyeToy USB camera compatible, so you can see yourself singing on screen.
- Features the Official videos for each of the 30 tracks included to watch as you play.
Hardware Requirements• Requires the SingStar USB Microphone (2 included)
• Supports EyeToy USB Camera
Official URLOfficial Site
HullCityTiger33 and 20 others own SingStar
hamstar138 and 1 others played SingStar
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (PS2)
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Released Europe May 21, 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (8)
- SingStar Dance
- SingStar Chart Hits
- SingStar Latino
- Singstar: Take That
- SingStar Motown
- SingStar Queen
- SingStar ABBA
- SingStar Vol. 2