BackgroundPlay as Homer, Bart, Apu, Marge, or Lisa through out a mix of mission based foot and driving levels. Featuring 17 different drivers, including Cletus, Comic Book Guy, and Principal Skinner, you'll make use of more than 40 vehicles including Homer's Mr. Plow. Players will be able to explore a lot of Springfield, including famous landmarks, such as the Simpson residence, Kwik-E-Mart, and the Springfield power plant. Features also include a 4-player multiplayer driving challenge mode.
GameplayThe Simpsons Hit & Run promises a hilarious mission based driving game with exciting out-of-the-car platform gameplay, the signature satire of The Simpsons, and the interactive world of Springfield.
- For 1 to 4 players
- Hilarious mission based driving game for Simpsons fans
- Bonus material from the Simpsons television show
- Takes place in the interactive world of Springfield
- Animated gags and hidden jokes for the true Simpsons fan
ManhuntPS2 and 43 others played The Simpsons: Hit & Run
ManhuntPS2 and 143 others own The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- Genre: Automobile Based Action (PS2)
- Theme(s): Satire/Parody/Comedy, Family, Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Radical Entertainment
- Publisher: VU Games
Released North America Sep 9, 2003 Europe Oct 31, 2003