BackgroundThe story follows Harry Mason, who wakes up after a car accident to find that his daughter Cheryl is missing. Harry will wander the snowy streets of Silent Hill searching for answers of her disappearance, but when the world freezes over, he will need to escape the lumbering demons that haunt his steps. Harry will need to navigate both worlds to discover the truth; not just about his missing daughter, but also the type of person he actually is.
Game PlayChoices players make will shape Harry Mason, as well as the people he meets and the places he visits. The enemies evolve as well, taking the form of the player's deepest fears.
- A re-imagining of the original Silent Hill that turns everything you thought you knew on its head.
- The game watches you and adapts to your actions to create a unique experience to each player and intensify their fears.
- Implementation of a cell phone as the user interface, which acts as a story telling device, map, puzzle helper, and camera that provides seamless flow with no interruption in gameplay.
- New nightmare sequences focus on escape and evasion rather than direct confrontation.
Just last week, we learned Silent Hill producer and composter Akira Yamaoka had resigned from Konami and would be... posted Dec 07, 09 8:57pm
With all the violent games out there taking heat for allegedly influencing crazies to murder and do other weird... posted Oct 28, 09 7:50pm
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PS2)
- Developer: Climax Studios
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Q3 2009
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- Silent Hill Origins
- Silent Hill 4: The Room
- Silent Hill 3
- Silent Hill 2