BackgroundIn NBA ShootOut 2001, the characters are accurate representations of their real-life counterparts. As well, there are more than 450 motion captured animations from NBA players, accurate arenas and interactive crowds.
- Revolutionary Hand Control - Unprecedented control over both hands lets you make lightning-quick steals, monster shot blocks, and ankle-breaking crossover dribbles.
- NBA Speed, NBA - Hundreds of animations, including new signature moves that showcase the explosive drives and thunderous jams of the NBA.
- Explode on the Break - Pump up the tempo and wear down your opponent with well-executed fast breaks.
- "D" Up - With amazing control and new shot blocking animations, swatting with authority can be just as fun as making a huge dunk.
- Ground-Shaking Rebounding - The battle for the ball gets physical with over 30 all-new rebounding animations.
- As Smooth as It Gets - At 60 frames-per-second, the action is smoother and faster than ever before.
NBA Coaches in the House - All the NBA head coaches are courtside in full 3D,reacting - and sometimes over-reacting - to the on-court action.
- The Show within the Show -Many cut scenes
- Stylin' Old-School Uniforms - Gear up like hardwood legends - check out uniforms of the Elgin
- Baylor/Jerry West-era Lakers, Dr.J's New Jersey Nets, and more.
- Not the Same Ol' Play-By-Play - Over 5,000 new lines keep the commentary fresh throughout the entire LIVE season.
Official URLOfficial Site
FlameSuck187 and 1 others own NBA ShootOut 2001
- Genre: Basketball (PS2)
- Developer: 989 Sports
- Publisher: 989 Sports
Released North America Feb 20, 2001