BackgroundA new Shining Force is born. Warriors inherit the destined power called "Force" from their fathers, and carve the trophies of their battles on this stone. This is a story about people who own the two "Forces" of light and darkness.
- Deep character customization. Turn Max into a powerful sorcerer or a mighty warrior.
- More than 150 stat-improving items, called Force Arts, can be equipped for an unprecedented level of specialization.
- Real-time combat creates a deeper sense of personal involvement in battles, with the presence of more than 90 enemies on screen at once.
- Fast-paced action never lets up: a single play-through of the game clocks in at nearly 35 hours. For those still addicted after the credits roll, an advanced dungeon unlocks when the final boss is toppled.
Official URLOfficial Site
darkrex25 and 12 others own Shining Force Neo
12vaAnoVa069 and 4 others played Shining Force Neo
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Amusement Vision
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Oct 20, 2005 Japan Mar 24, 2005
- Also known as:
- Shainingu Fo-su Neo in Japan
- Shining Force III: Scenario 3 (Import)
- Shining Force III: Scenario 1
- Shining Force III: Scenario 2 (Import)