BackgroundThe world of Shining Force EXA has long been steeped in devastating wars and oppression. Two bitter nations wage constant war upon each other by summoning armies of beasts and demons. Now, decades later, neither side has gained any perceivable advantage over the other, while the world and its people lay ravaged and devastated by the ceaseless fighting. Players take the role of two characters in Shining Force EXA; Toma, a warrior who holds the power to wield the Shining Force, is destined to unite the divided world in which he lives; and Cyrille, a powerful sorceress who fights to create a better future for her homeland.
- Tactical battles with deeper strategy. Use aggressive offensive and defensive strategies to protect your fortress and fend off encroaching enemies.
- Defend your Fortress with your own battle style. When you're not leading your battle party, guard your base with five battle types.
- Two playable heroes in one adventure. Bring peace to the war torn region with Toma's one-handed and two-handed sword attacks or Cyrille's long-range magic spells and crossbow attacks.
- Revamped Party AI. Utilize the specific battle tactics of your party members for more power and range in battle.
- Develop and customize your warriors. Upgrade your characters through battle experiences and customize them with hundreds of items and weapons.
- Enhanced Power Arts System. Players will master different Power Arts and unleash a wide variety of magic attacks.
Official URLOfficial Site
vaAnoVa069 and 5 others played Shining Force EXA
vaAnoVa069 and 16 others own Shining Force EXA
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Mar 20, 2007 Japan Jan 18, 2007
- Also known as:
- Shining Force Ikuse in Japan
- Shining Force III: Scenario 3 (Import)
- Shining Force III: Scenario 1
- Shining Force III: Scenario 2 (Import)