BackgroundTaking place over a year after the original ended, Yuri embarks on a new expedition in a fantastical world filled with magic and creatures, set during World War I. Cursed by a secret cult that is taking advantage of the war to fulfill their evil ambitions, Yuri's morphing abilities are weakened. Yuri and his companions must journey to find a cure for his curse and defeat the malevolent cult
- A Deep and Engaging Fantasy: A huge production with an in-depth storyline and impressive CGI cut-scenes, Shadow Hearts Covenant fills 2 DVD with an epic adventure and over 40 hours of gameplay.
- Innovative Combat System: Utilize the Judgment Ring, a unique combat system that allows players to choose which characters to bring into battle, to affect the final outcome based on their speed and accuracy skills, and that features new team-based combo attacks and defensive formations.
- Inventive Magic System: Players must build skill sets, strategize gameplay moves, earn and cast spells with a team of complex characters, based on distinct personalities, attributes and magic abilities.
- Unique Morphing Mechanic: Yuri returns with the Harmonizer and the exclusive ability to transform into various creatures
Official URLOfficial Site
The Shadow Hearts series has been gaining ground in the world of video games lately,...
It's a good change from your everyday "in a mystical world with mystical this and...
Shadow Hearts: Covenant was one of the first PS2 RPGs I ever played, as I prefer the...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Military, Historical, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nautilus Inc.
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Sep 20, 2004
- Also known as:
- Shadow Hearts II in Japan