BackgroundSet fourteen years after the events of Shadow Hearts: Covenant, the adventure follows the young 16 year old protagonist, Johnny Garland, and a 21 year old shaman warrior Shania of the Garvoy tribe. Johnny lost his father and sister in a horrific car accident in which he ended up suffering from amnesia. Now, he takes on the role of a private detective and one particular case sees him finding his suspect only to be devoured by a monster that appears out of a distortinal portal, and it appears that similar events have been occuring, nation wide.
- Series trademark Judgment Ring battle system makes a return with improvements - "Stock System" allowing players the option of executing a "Combo" command with a second character or "Double" command enabling a character to perform two different actions in one turn.
- A completely new story and set of new characters will make the title easily accessible to newcomers of the series with its unique style and sense of humor.
- A cast of well-drawn, entertaining characters with distinct personalities and reappearances by a few of the series' favorites.
- Experience a higher level of realism with easy to navigate, visually-stunning backgrounds, special lighting and illumination effects.
- Huge production values with dramatic events unfolding through high quality graphics, CG cut scenes, impressive sound effects and voice overs.
Official URLOfficial Site
AgentSpike and 57 others own Shadow Hearts: From The New World
timekeeper19 and 12 others played Shadow Hearts: From The New World
Shadow Hearts: From the New World [FTNW] is the third game in Nautilus' Shadow Hearts...
Shadow Hearts. A series that really isn't all that mainstream, such as the Final...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Military, Historical, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nautilus Inc.
- Publisher: Ghostlight
Released North America Mar 7, 2006 Japan Q2 2005