Shadow Hearts: From the New World [FTNW] is the third game in Nautilus' Shadow Hearts...
Shadow Hearts. A series that really isn't all that mainstream, such as the Final...
Since Koudelka, Nautilus (then Sacnoth) has been responsible for some of the greatest...
BackgroundSet fourteen years after the events of Shadow Hearts: Covenant, the adventure follows the young 16 year old protagonist, Johnny Garland, and a 21 year old shaman warrior Shania of the Garvoy tribe. Johnny lost his father and sister in a horrific car accident in which he ended up suffering from amnesia. Now, he takes on the role of a private detective and one particular case sees him finding his suspect only to be devoured by a monster that appears out of a distortinal portal, and it appears that similar events have been occuring, nation wide.
- Series trademark Judgment Ring battle system makes a return with improvements - "Stock System" allowing players the option of executing a "Combo" command with a second character or "Double" command enabling a character to perform two different actions in one turn.
- A completely new story and set of new characters will make the title easily accessible to newcomers of the series with its unique style and sense of humor.
- A cast of well-drawn, entertaining characters with distinct personalities and reappearances by a few of the series' favorites.
- Experience a higher level of realism with easy to navigate, visually-stunning backgrounds, special lighting and illumination effects.
- Huge production values with dramatic events unfolding through high quality graphics, CG cut scenes, impressive sound effects and voice overs.