Game PlayFeaturing all-new upgradeable spy-style weapons, espionage-style gadgets and an in-depth, intriguing plot, plus the ability to control Clank, Ratchet, Gadgebots and even Captain Qwark, this game is sure to please anyone whether they love spy games, adventure/action games, sci-fi gameplay or even just need something to play when relaxing.
Features-The option to control Clank, Ratchet, Gadgebots and Captain Qwark.
-New sleuthing action gameplay and espionage-style upgradeable weapons and gadget.
-Tons of extra challenges - Ratchet Arena Challenges, Gadgebot Hacking Challenges and Clank Vehicle Challenges to give you plenty of extra playing time.
-60 skill points for those who need a real challenge, and tons of cheats for the gamers who need extra fun.
Hardware Info-Available for PS2 (on DVD Disc) and PSP (on Universal Medias Disc).
GokaiGold and 6 others own Secret Agent Clank
wulfm4nAk and 1 others played Secret Agent Clank
New videos from PlayStation Japan are in, celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the Ratchet & Clank series and... posted Aug 28, 12 7:29am
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sanzaru Games
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America May 26, 2009
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (8 max)
- Online Multi-player (8 max)
- Also known as:
- Clank & Ratchet: Maru Hi Mission * Ignition in Japan
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet and Clank Collection
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction