BackgroundLong before the twilight of the samurai, Japan was ruled by powerful leaders hungry to unite the land under one banner. The samurai and ninja who defended their land and honor became legends
- 26 playable characters in all! 10 new warriors are ready for battle including the legendary Musashi Miyamoto, the unifier of Japan Ieyasu Tokugawa, and the enigmatic ninja Kotaro Fuma.
- Once forbidden secret techniques for each warrior are revealed! Set traps, summon ninja decoys, and more! Use powerful Linked Charge attacks and for the first time power up to three Musou gauges!
- Now castle warfare blends seamlessly with field combat. Take control of castles on the battlefield to gain a significant morale advantage.
- Experience new tales in Story, Free, and Survival modes. Team up with friends for two-player Co-op play or compete with them at "Sugoroku," a bonus party game for up to four players.
- Challenge an opponent in two-player Vs. play exclusively through Xbox Live.
- Over 70 cinematic sequences supervised by Shinsuke Sato, director of the cult hit, "The Princess Blade" and new music from fusion artist Minoru Mukaiya.
Official URLOfficial Site
Yuki_ZM and 11 others played Samurai Warriors 2
Yuki_ZM and 32 others own Samurai Warriors 2
This is a true sequel. Unlike Dynasty Warriors who seem to be in a Groundhog Day-type...
I played KOEI games since DW3, and I am a big fan of the genre in general. I really...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Omega Force
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Sep 19, 2006 Europe Sep 29, 2006 Japan Feb 24, 2006 Australia Sep 28, 2006
- Also known as:
- Sengoku Musou 2 in Japan