BackgroundThe official licensed video game of the Olympic Winter Games, Salt Lake 2002 combines six actual events, authentic Olympic environments and competitive multi-player modes with fluid real-time animation and TV-style camera presentation creating an ultra-realistic and challenging sports gaming experience.
- The only official licensed video game of the Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
- 16 countries represented in six events: Men's Alpine Skiing Downhill, Ladies' Alpine Skiing Slalom, Men's Snowboard Parallel Giant Slalom, Women's Freestyle Skiing Aerials, Men's Ski Jumping K120 Individual, and Men's Two-man Bobsleigh.
- Multiple modes of play: Freeform, Olympic, Classic and Tournament.
- Intense multi-player action including a head-to-head split-screen snowboarding competition.
- All the excitement of real Olympic competition – players will experience the honor of winning and the disappointment of defeat including spectacular crashes.
- Authentic environments and events modeled after Salt Lake 2002 venues and event schedules.
- Motion capture by true Olympians resulting in ultra-realistic animation and body reactions.
- Adjustable weather conditions allowing players to alter gameplay difficulty and enhance event atmosphere.
- Realistically modeled athletes including facial animation, and dynamic cloth and hair modeling.
Official URLOfficial Site
- hello Apr 23