you'll have to avoid this garbage, it's definitly one of the most terrible games on PS2
when i look at the cover for this game in the store i thought it was going to be a...
I thought this game had the best levels. the game had good fighting techniques. I like...
The *only* decent point that can be given to this game is if you and a friend are...
my friend got this game and it is great but the game is lets down with its stupid and...
Perfect. Blood. Gore. Dwarves. Who could ask for any more?
Good graphics. This is the only viking game that i have been able to play
BackgroundRune: Viking Warlords is the PS2 incarnation of the original PC game. There are more levels for a total of 40, and also new monsters.
- Dramatic single player story game that carries player across several environments, from the darkest caves to the highest Nordic mountains.
- 15 weapons, including a battle ax, 2 handed sword, magical weapons, throwing axes and war hammers.
- Enemies from a host of different races including Dark Vikings, underground creatures, fish, goblins and a mysterious super race.
- Gorgeous open environments and grandiose scenes.
- Torches used to light dim areas can also be used as weapons to set fire to your enemies