BackgroundRumble Racing is the unofficial sequel to Nascar Racing. This arcade style racer claims unprecedented speeds and 'no rules' muscle car and sports car racing. Choose from 35 vehicles to race on the 15 courses - 3 of which are stunt tracks. There are a couple 2-player modes as well as Locale Championships, 1-on-1 Showdown, and Stunt Challenge.
- Tear up 15 tracks, from mountain roads to beach courses
- Fly high on three stunt tracks--launch mid-air acrobatics off insane jumps
- Unlock new worlds and tracks with each Gold Cup victory
- Race alone or with a friend in Co-op mode
- Power-ups include twisters, shockwaves, bombs and more
Recipient of an IGN.COM Editors' Choice Award.
Added on: February 07, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
Nascar Rumble on the PlayStation was a woefully under-appreciated game; the arcade...
Don't let the kiddish look fool you. This is actually a great game that people of all...
this game plays well and looks good enough for a ps2 game.the tracks are cool with...