BackgroundRugby 2004 lets you choose from thousands of different players to take your team to the championship. Detailed stats with realistic height, weight and speed for every player on the field. With official licenses from various Rugby leagues. Authentic international teams, everyone from England, France, Australia and New Zealand. All new motion captures will give you the feel of playing an actual rugby game on the field.
- Intuitive new control system
- Easy to pick up and play but with greater depth for experts
- New co-op multiplayer mode
- Improved player AI
- Buy/sell/trade players to build an all-star team
- Over 67 detailed stadia with realistic pitch types and conditions
- 62 teams and 1500 licensed players from the World Cup to the European Domestic League teams
- Commentary from John Inverdale and Gordon Bray
The gameplay in this game is sooooooo good!!! Rugby 2004 is really fun aswell! The...
Quite possibly the worst game EA Sports has ever made. I would have expected a game...
Rugby 2004 has finally arrived and one word describes my reaction: disappointment....
One word - pathetic!
Do not get this game. Wait until NRL 2004 comes out! Please, I am...
- Genre: Other Team Sports (PS2)
- Developer: HB Studios Multimedia Ltd.
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 16, 2003