BackgroundRocky Legends(the prequel to the smash-hit Rocky) gives the mix of arcade action and boxing. In this game, players are to experience the action and untold backstories that lead up to the chronicled events of the Rocky movies. You'll get to fight against rivals and go through the past boxing matches. The characters that will be included in this game are Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago.
- All-New Career Mode allows you to follow your favorite character - Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, and Ivan Drago - from his raw beginnings right through his professional career.
- Eight Authentic Training Games available to the boxers; each boxer has five tailored training sessions to choose from in his career mode.
- Two-Player VS Training Modes allow the player to compete against a friend in a trial of strength and determination.
- 40 Opponents: 26 new boxers plus returning fighters from the first game bring the total to more than 40 opponents with extra, hidden, unlockable characters.
- 20 Venues including 13 brand-new venues, featuring more familiar locations from the films, such as the Philadelphia Art Museum, a Casino on the Vegas strip, the Docks in Philly, and the Russian training camp from Rocky IV.
Official URLOfficial Site
Kalker3 and 4 others own Rocky: Legends
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Venom Games
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 28, 2004