BackgroundOCP has created a huge and powerful computer-brain cyborg, the MIND (Massively Intelligent Neural Device) mixing human brain tissues and computer chips. In parallel, OCP is secretly supporting human gangs which are dealing a new synthetic drug, the BrainDrain. OCP's objective is to raise criminality in Detroit in order to defeat Mayor Thomas Croford, presenting themselves as the only entity that can restore peace and finally take full control of the city.
Things will even get worse as MIND will soon become totally out of control, trying to take the power on all human beings using all computers and robots. Will Robocop manage to uncover these evil plots?
As the story begins, Robocop, who of course isn't aware yet of all those ramifications, has to intercept a human gang transporting BrainDrain
GameplayThe future of law enforcement now ready for the worlds most powerful console! Based on the hugely successful feature film. Taking the role of the hit character Alex Murphy your mission is to uncover the sinister plot against Cybernate humanity, fomented by the evil OCP researchers. Robocop is an all out intense first person 3D action game mixing pure fast-paced gameplay with thrilling cutting edge technology bringing the whole Robocop world alive!
- 8 extensive special missions set across 8 different and varied areas including the Bronx, City Dump, Warehouse, OCP Tower and many more!
- Battle against over 30 deadly enemies with advanced artificial intelligence.
- Huge range of weapons available including the Beretta, Automatic Rifle, Cobra Cannon, Rocket Launcher and many many more.
- Absolutely stunning visual effects including, atmospheric lightning, smoke, fog & dynamic sound effects.
- Real time authentic cinematics keeping you in suspense as you carry out your investigations.
- Multi-target lock: Robocop can aim and shoot at several different targets at the same time!
- Genre: Mech Based Action (PS2)
- Developer: Titus Interactive
- Publisher: Titus Interactive
Released North America Q4 2001 Europe Dec 5, 2003 Japan Jul 3, 2003
- Also known as:
- Robocop: Aratanaru Kiki in Japan
- Robocop (2003)
- Robocop (2003)
- Robocop (2002)
- RoboCop (1990)