BackgroundSet against the backdrop of WWII, Return to Castle Wolfenstein plunges players into a maelstrom of action, espionage and covert operations, as an American soldier tasked with infiltrating the heart of Nazi Germany and stopping the darkest plans of the Third Reich. Throughout the game, players are locked in combat with waves of Nazi storm-troopers, undead Teutonic knights and the twisted products of genetic experimentation.
GameplayGamers play through the eyes of a WWII American spy B.J. Blazkowicz. Blazkowicz' mission is to prevent the plans of the Nazis, which includes finding ancient artifacts that revive zombies. Gamers will encounter zombies, nazis, other insane "experiments," and more.
- Infiltration of Nazi bases and dungeons
- Fight against zombies and other undead
- Several weapons including shotguns, machine guns, and sniper rifles
- Xbox version features Online multi-player games supported by XBox Live and downloadable content!
- 3 different classes to choose from in Online play: Lieutenant, Soldier, and Medic
Official URLOfficial Site
Abyss Raider and 15 others own Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection
Mazdaspeed and 2 others played Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection
Return to Castle Wolfenstein's devilish alliance of Nazis and the undead works...
xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxcccccc...
Well, I rented this game just a few days ago, and I found it to be quite...
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: id Software
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America June 2002
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Wolfenstein 3-D