BackgroundResident Evil Dead Aim features the character zapping system from Resident Evil 0, you can swap between the two playable characters Bruce MacGavin and Fong Lin during the quest. The story takes place on a cruise ship, where you must use various weapons to battle with the zombies and monsters.
- Resident Evil is back on the Playstation 2 in this terrifying gun shooter game.
- Two different gameplay perspectives - shoot in a first person viewpoint and explore in third person perspective.
- Intense blend of action and puzzle solving coupled with breathtaking graphics and sound.
- Deadly array of weapons available include a handgun, assault rifle, grenade launcher and particle rifle.
- G-con 2 controller support(ps2).
Official URLOfficial Site
ManhuntPS2 and 13 others played Resident Evil: Dead Aim
ManhuntPS2 and 58 others own Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Apr 27, 09 7:54am
this games good it has everything a cute girl a good story and an ass kicking main...
A breath of fresh, or maybe not so fresh, air. It depends on your outlook. First and...
- Genre: Arcade (PS2)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 17, 2003 Europe Jul 9, 2003 Japan Feb 13, 2003
- Also known as:
- Gun Survivor 4: Biohazard - Heroes Never Die in Japan
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
- Resident Evil: Outbreak
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X