BackgroundIn Rayman Arena, players enter the ring as Rayman, the Teensies, or even Globox, to begin a gladiator-style challenge. Up to 4 players have to choose between 8 characters and enter one of two very different worlds: Race Mode or Battle Mode. Bonus levels, bonus modes, new characters and new skins can be bought by players who emerge victorious.
- Take risks, use tricks, and trip up opponents as you sprint, slide, climb, and helicopter through 12 courses in an all out rush for the checkered flag.
- Represent through 12 gladiator-style arenas in a frenzied firefight with power-ups, traps and special ammo to get the most lums & reign victorious.
- Choose from 8 playable characters including the cast of Rayman 2 and all new characters.
- Compete with the PlayStation 2 multi-tap for intense 4-player split-screen action.
- Unlock true rewards such as Bonus Levels, Additional Modes, Character Skins, and Bonus Characters by competing for the best times and highest scores
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 26 others own Rayman Arena
SetsuTheFox and 1 others played Rayman Arena
NinPowerI wiped the dust off of my PS2 and played this game with my friend, oh, it is as fun as it was back when... RaymanArena PC
May 14, 11 11:29pm
EphriokkoThe rating is understandable, but this is still fun in my opinion. Think of it as a multiplayer feature made to go with Rayman 2, not a... RaymanArena PS2
Jul 25, 10 11:21pm
Acid RayneFirst PS2 game I ever owned, lost the case a couple of years ago (accidentally left it at a friends and kept forgetting it XD) RaymanArena PS2
Dec 16, 06 3:36pm
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Oct 1, 2002 Europe Nov 2, 2001