BackgroundFrom the creators of the hit Ratchet and Clank comes the next installment in the series. The team of Ratchet and Clank are kidnapped and taken to the planet Bogon. There you are given an assignment by a guy named Abercrombie Fizzwidget to retrieve a secret prototype item that was stolen by a mysterious thief. On your mission you will get access to a ton of outrageous new weapons to use and upgrade. Fight the enemies more efficiently as the duo gains experience after every battle. Jump into one of the many vast levels to complete your objective.
GameplayIn this action packed adventure, get ready to become stronger than you ever could be. Upgrade weapons to stronger versions, compete in Space and Arena battles, fire weapons while running sideways or backwards, command small robots with Clank, and much more. Expect many things to do in this game because you won't be disappointed.
- RPG element - improve weapons and develop character.
- 20 levels with 50% more gameplay than the original.
- 20 brand new weapons and tons of new gadgets.
- Compelling new storyline with focus on missions.
- Fast-paced action adventure with platforming, racing, role-playing and strategy.
- Excel at the Maxi games - Earn extras: Go commando in Space Combat, Hoverbike Racing and Arena Battle Modes
- Enhanced health damage system.
- Enhanced weapon upgrade system.
- Beautiful, diverse environments.
- Unique arsenal of weapons and gadgets.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Hypnomatic Nov 11
- Help me in a scene i cant pass please Nov 11
- Missing Moonstone Jul 5
- Planet Damosel need some advice for the train tracks May 6
tobio6164 and 77 others played Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
tobio6164 and 320 others own Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
Folks, I love me some platforming action, but I also like it when a game's elements...
New videos from PlayStation Japan are in, celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the Ratchet & Clank series and... posted Aug 28, 12 7:29am
Ratchet And Clank was such a mantastic game, that a sequel was inevitable. What we got...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Insomniac Games
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Nov 11, 2003 Europe Nov 21, 2003 Japan Dec 11, 2003 Australia Nov 20, 2003
- Also known as:
- Ratchet & Clank: Locked & Loaded in Europe
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (2009)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (2007)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (2011)
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (2012)
- Ratchet and Clank Collection (2012)
- Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty (2008)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2012)
- Ratchet & Clank (2002)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (2004)
- Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (2008)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2005)
- Secret Agent Clank (2009)