BackgroundRatchet and clank is an intergalactic, weapons-based action-adventure game featuring the dynamic pair of Ratchet and his little robot buddy Clank. From the creators of the Spyro the Dragon series comes this truely unique, genre-breaking title that incorporates brilliantly designed characters with unique gameplay elements, such as the ability to use fun gadgets and purchase more than 35 destructive weapons. The duo must work together to stop an alien race, led by the evil Drek, from smashing as many planets as possible into each other to form one large base of operations.
GameplayRun around the galaxy with your buddy Clank while blasting enemies to bits with your many weapons. Use various gadgets to swing around, grind rails, and unlock doors. Smash boxes and crates, as well as many different types of enemies, and collect bolts which act as your money source when you purchase weapons, gadgets, etc. Fly your various ships from planet to planet, control little robots with Clank, race in two different races in the galaxy on your Hoverboard, and transform Clank into Giant Clank where you can shoot rockets and punch up a storm against gigantic foes.
- Space-age, intergalactic action-adventure platformer.
- Play as Ratchet and use weapons and gadgets, or play as Clank and use your fists and control little robots.
- Stop Chairman Drek's evil plan for conquest and domination, as well as the destruction of various planets.
- Beautifully detailed, interactive environments in a large galaxy.
- Tons of different enemies and bosses.
- More than 35 explosive weapons and gadgets to wield.
- Fly your various ships from planet to planet.
- Transform Clank into Giant Clank and fight large foes.
- Battle it out in two different Hoverboard races.
- Grind rails, swim, swing around like a monkey, jump, and glide around with the help of various gadgets and even Clank.
- For 1 player.
Hardware Requirements8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
355KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: All Buttons.
Vibration Function Compatible.
Official URLOfficial Site
Can't get enough of the heroically furry Lombax? English retailer ShopTo put up a listing for a... posted Apr 05, 14 12:24am
Insomniac Games announced today that Ratchet & Clank are coming to the big screen. Yes, a Ratchet & Clank movie... posted Apr 23, 13 9:01am
New videos from PlayStation Japan are in, celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the Ratchet & Clank series and... posted Aug 28, 12 7:29am
Sony has announced three epic bundles that are in store to be released starting August 28, each for a mere... posted Aug 06, 12 9:30am
The first Ratchet and Clank game in the franchise is one I kind of have a weird...
"Hey Ted, what can we do now that we ditched that dragon?"
"Well, maybe we should make...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Insomniac Games
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Nov 5, 2002 Europe Nov 8, 2002 Japan Dec 3, 2002
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet and Clank Collection
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction