BackgroundThis is the third installment of the Ratchet and Clank series. Clank is now a star of is own TV series "Secret Agent Clank", with Ratchet taking a backseat from the spotlight. When their home planet of Veldin is under attack from the evil Dr. Nefarious, the duo is sent by the Galactic pres. to find and form a team of unlikely heroes including returnees Skidd McMarxx, Helga, Captain Qwark, and Big Al. You'll also meet Ratchet's new love interest, Sasha, who is also the pilot of the Star Phoenix, the home base of the Q-Force (Skidd, Helga, Ratchet, Clank, Big Al, and Qwark). Ratchet'll be able to train, purchase weapons, and receive missions.
GameplayRatchet and Clank once again team up for an all-new adventure combining diverse gameplay with elements of action, exploration, co-op vehicles, adventure, puzzle-solving, strategy, role-playing and fierce battles into one riveting experience. Featuring single-player and introducing new multiplayer offline and online gameplay, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal aims to redefine the action platform genre even further to deliver one of the most exciting and fulfilling single-player and multiplayer experiences ever.
- The fun duo returns for another exciting adventure.
- Stop Dr. Nefarious' plan to destroy all organic life forms in the universe with his Tyrannoids.
- Team up with characters such as Captain Quark, Big Al, Skid McMarx and Helga the trainer.
- 20 weapons and gadgets to choose from and 14 weapons will have four upgrades each.
- New weapons include the Infecto Gun, Electro Whip, and Rift Inducer.
- R&C3 introduces ingame and online multiplayer, which you can enjoy with friends.
- Play as Captain Quark in Vid-Comics, which slowly bring back his memory of defeating Nefarious.
- Giant Clank returns, but not on Sphere World battles. His large metal feet are planted firmly on the ground this time.
Hardware RequirementsPS2 Multi-Tap Network Adapter for online play
Official URLOfficial Site
tobio6164 and 78 others played Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
tobio6164 and 341 others own Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
New videos from PlayStation Japan are in, celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the Ratchet & Clank series and... posted Aug 28, 12 7:29am
You make game that manages to captivate gamers. It manages to impress critics and the...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Insomniac Games
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Studios
Released North America Nov 2, 2004 Europe Nov 19, 2004 Japan Nov 25, 2004 Australia Nov 18, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Also known as:
- Ratchet & Clank 3 in Europe
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (2009)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (2007)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (2011)
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (2012)
- Ratchet and Clank Collection (2012)
- Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty (2008)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2012)
- Ratchet & Clank (2002)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (2003)
- Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (2008)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2005)
- Secret Agent Clank (2009)