BackgroundIn Disney / Pixar's animated adventure, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in the sewers of Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau.
In the game, players will assume the role of Remy and relive some of the film's most thrilling moments. Players will instantly recognize the storyline, characters and key locations of Ratatouille, as they engage in a series of unique mini-games, cooking challenges and head-to-head multiplayer. Ratatouille will allow players to create culinary masterpieces, evade detection from dangerous and often hungry enemies, and brave the perils of the dinner-rush in this senses-shattering journey to fulfill Remy's life-long dream of becoming a great chef.
- Relive the movie's most intense action scenes through the eyes of Remy.
- Over 30 challenging missions and mini-games.
- Explore 6 action-packed, open-world environments.
- Go head-to-head with multiplayer games.
- Features voice talent from the film.
Official URLOfficial Site
So, Ratatouille is a film made in 2007 which is based upon a kitchen/restaurant in...
haalyle and 1 others played Ratatouille
haalyle and 6 others own Ratatouille
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Satire/Parody/Comedy, Family, Children's
- Developer: Heavy Iron Studios
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Jun 26, 2007 Europe Sep 28, 2007 Japan Aug 2, 2007 Australia Aug 9, 2007