BackgroundIt's the year 2012, and the entire world, except Tokyo, has been destroyed... or that was what Kamina Ayato was taught at school. When Tokyo is attacked, Ayato finds himself escaping the city in a secret weapon: RahXephon. What he learns away from his city is that everything he knew was a lie; the rest of the world is not only populated, but also at war with Tokyo. Now, Ayato, along with RahXephon, is a pivotal part of a war he didn't know about, and a nightmare he doesn't want to take part in.
- 3D environment
- Forty different endings.
- Original Anime voice-overs
- Cut scenes with hand-drawn animation
- Fight Dolems with the RahXephon
- Unlock weapons and Rahxephons variants
Just a Shadow
Feb 25, 07 6:40am
Feb 17, 07 4:23pm
- Genre: Mech Based Action (PS2)
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Anime, Alternate Reality, Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Bandai
- Publisher: Bandai
Released North America Q2 2003