BackgroundAs a truck driver in each race, your goal is to make it to the finish line before time runs out. Crossing check point and ramming into special vans to increase your time, you must compete with a rival trucker to get to the end of the race first.
GameplayEighteen wheels, 20 tons of cargo, 60 feet of truck, and 10,000 miles of highway. Travel down the highway behind the wheel of one of 4 Big-Rigs, each with its own unique level of speed, torgue and toughness. Race against rival Big-Rigs and the clock as you haul cargo across the nation in a no-holds-barred driving battle. Saddle up to 300 horsepower and choose the driver who'll take you from pick-up to delivery as quickly as possible. Be careful. The more damage you recieve, the less your load is worth. Other truckers will give you a run for your money.
- Over 20 hefty stages of truckin' action that take you across the country from New York to San Francisco plus three bonus stages that allow you to practice your truck driving skill.
- 4 Big-Rigs to choose from, each with its own distinct handling ability and driving style.
- 4 modes of play - Arcade, Parking Challenge, Score Attack and Versus mode.
- Choose over 3 levels of cargo to maximize your profits - the heavier the cargo, the slower you accelerate and brake, but the nore cash you take home.
- Internet Ready. Compete and race against a friend or rival over the Internet.
- Arcade hit title - makes use of Naomi technology
Inkaddict and 2 others own 18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker
The gameplay in this game is so-so. Below average, but then again, not...
There are only like 4 trucks in the game. There are only 5 levels and the game is very...