BackgroundPro Evolution Soccer Management allows PES fans the chance to manage a club from six European leagues. Select and train players, monitor their performance engage in transfer deals, balance daily operation including hiring of coaching staff, and more. Transfer data between Management and Pro Evolution Soccer 5 to create 'Dream Teams'.
- The only management game to be compatible with Pro Evolution Soccer 5.
- Lead your team to victory in domestic competitions and then Europe.
- Manage any cub from with six European leagues with authentic local FA rules.
- Oversee every aspect of your team's performance, and your coaching staff.
- The gameplay system cuts the fuss while still offering the quality and depth.
Official URLOfficial Site
HullCityTiger33 and 6 others own Pro Evolution Soccer Management
Howler228 played Pro Evolution Soccer Management
This game is without doubt one of the worst managerial games ever released.
Konami have entered the management scene and for a first game in this genre it's not a...
- Genre: Soccer (PS2)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Mar 23, 2006 Europe Mar 24, 2006 Japan Dec 9, 2005
- Also known as:
- European Club Soccer: Winning Eleven Tactics in Japan
|One star teams||Slovenia|