BackgroundPro Evolution Soccer is a video game built on pride, the pride that comes from making the most realistic soccer experience one can have within the world of gaming. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 does not disappoint and this year, the voices of fans world-wide have been heard. Based in Japan, Winning Eleven Productions has instituted a host of anticipated changes that make PES 2010 the best yet.
In PES 2010 you’ll find yourself on the largest stage in digital soccer: The Champions League. Imagine you’re in a 1-1 tie in stoppage time against Manchester United. You’ve broken their defense and are sprinting full throttle into a man to man match of wits and reflexes with Edwin van der Sar… Do you have what it takes to punch it in for the win?
- Introducing Transcendent Visuals - PES will offer drastic improvements in license content, stadium atmospheres, player likenesses all the way down to the specific moves of the real life players. When you play as Messi, it will be like Messi is playing.
- Evolution of Intelligence - PES will draw upon the real life excitement of soccer which relies heavily on intelligent defenses and offensive schemes. The AI is redone and will feature Teamvision 2.0 for a more formidable opponent. It will also help your offense to build attacks or to close down your opponents attacks. Gamers will be able to execute orchestrated attacks and defenses which involve multiple players at the same time.
- The Power of Choice - In addition to the UEFA Champions League mode, players will have more choices than ever. They can choose any of the modes including an enhanced Master League mode enabling players to create and manage their team for a longer period of time. In addition there will be multiple cups to play for and an edit mode to further personify your team.
HullCityTiger33 and 11 others own Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
Legionare_23fun soccer game great gameplay but the lack of more football teams makes it less fun 8/10 ProEvolutionSoccer2010 PS2
May 27, 13 8:06am
blackgbb played Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
Feb 26, 10 1:51am
- Genre: Soccer (PS2)
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Nov 10, 2009 Europe Nov 6, 2009 Japan Dec 10, 2009 Australia Nov 19, 2009
- Also known as:
- Winning Eleven PlayMaker 2010 in Japan
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
- Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
- Pro Evolution Soccer 5
- Pro Evolution Soccer 4
- Pro Evolution Soccer 3
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2
|Portugal||Three star teams|
|Five star teams||Canada|
|Teams Featured on Pro Evolution Soccer 2008||Cameroon|